#545: This week on the Anxiety Slayer Podcast, Shann and Dr. Carolyn Dean share a potent conversation about Magnesium-deficient anxiety and how Magnesium plays an important role in our overall health and wellness.
Points covered in this episode
- How Magnesium deficiency wreaks havoc on our bodies and mental health and the symptoms that come with being it.
- What she learned about people who suffer from anxiety from a survey on her website.
- How Magnesium calms the nervous system.
- How can Magnesium eases anxiety symptoms, including heart palpitations, random pains, muscle cramping, and twitching, etc.
- The formulation of Magnesium she had created for people who are already prone to digestive upsets.
- Why lifelong anxiety can be reversed.
- We discuss RnA Reset supplements including ReMag and ReMyte.
Order ReMag - The Magnesium Miracle at rnareset.com